Information We Collect
- Email address
- Phone number
- Any other information you voluntarily provide
- Browser type
- Operating system
- IP address
- Usage data and analytics
How We Collect Information
- Directly from you: When you fill out forms, subscribe to our newsletters, or interact with our services.
- Automatically: Through cookies and tracking technologies to understand how you interact with our website.
- From third parties: From social media platforms and other external services that are integrated into our website.
Use of Your Information
- To provide you with our services
- To respond to your enquiries
- To send you updates and promotional material
- To improve the quality and functionality of our website
- For internal record keeping
Sharing Your Information
- Service providers who perform functions on our behalf
- Law enforcement agencies, if required by law
- In the event of a company merger, acquisition, or asset sale
We implement reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. However, no method of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Access to your information and the ability to update or delete it
- Opt out of receiving promotional communications
- Complain to a regulatory body in the event of a data breach